Directory src/twcore/bots/eventbot/

Directory Created:
2007-06-25 07:46
Total Files:
2
Deleted Files:
1
Lines of Code:
1073

Browse with Trac

[root]/src/twcore/bots/eventbot

Lines of Code

src/twcore/bots/eventbot/ Lines of Code

Developers

Author Changes Lines of Code Lines per Change
Totals 29 (100.0%) 2055 (100.0%) 70.8
Maverick 25 (86.2%) 1817 (88.4%) 72.6
dugwyler 1 (3.4%) 141 (6.9%) 141.0
Dexter 2 (6.9%) 96 (4.7%) 48.0
Trancid 1 (3.4%) 1 (0.0%) 1.0

Most Recent Commits

Trancid 2014-02-08 07:25 Rev.: 8414

Warning suppression/fixing/solving stuff.

1 lines of code changed in 1 file:

Dexter 2010-01-07 18:43 Rev.: 3505

#416

1. it uses String.contains("?go") in the if-statement to see if an arena message is about an event and then pm the players saying it'll start.

2. it is just a command !subscribe to be added to the list that'll receive pms about new events starting or to be removed from it.

3. old command(!subscribe all or the others..):

if you type !subscribe <specifycommand>, it'll check if you're ER+ by the command .isER(name) (There aren't ZH's and this level will still work).

4. Again, if you don't specify which subscribe is, it'll just adds you on the list(command to any kind of player !subscribe)
So, I just changed the method cmdSubscribe() to check if theres !subscribe alone. If not, it'll check if you're staff and then see what specify you typed.

5. It's a linkedlist because it is easier to add/remove objects from it (it uses pointers, so it's more efficient to insert or remove objects from it).

6. Needs to check the public !help command interface. added !subscribe there but i'm not sure if the "graphic" is fine/aligned.

Thanks, Dexter.

39 lines of code changed in 1 file:

Dexter 2010-01-06 15:54 Rev.: 3504

#416
done.

57 lines of code changed in 1 file:

Maverick 2009-09-06 11:19 Rev.: 3398

Bugfix for recognizing BWJS-arenas (!request baseball is recognized as a 'base' request)

4 lines of code changed in 1 file:

Maverick 2009-09-06 08:38 Rev.: 3396

Improved feedback message to user after !request that his/her request will be saved for as long as he/she stays online

2 lines of code changed in 1 file:

Maverick 2009-08-30 07:08 Rev.: 3387

Removed some small things that explained requests expiring after 60 minutes.

5 lines of code changed in 1 file:

Maverick 2009-08-30 07:03 Rev.: 3386

New functionality: EventBot now holds requests as long as the player requesting the event is online

70 lines of code changed in 1 file:

Maverick 2009-08-24 14:41 Rev.: 3376

Changed waiting time before changing a !request to 5 minutes.
Improved feedback message to user.

8 lines of code changed in 1 file:

Maverick 2008-09-11 15:16 Rev.: 2863

ConcurrentModificationException fix

13 lines of code changed in 1 file:

Maverick 2008-09-07 15:23 Rev.: 2840

Big commit; This change changes the ZH operator level to a bot level.
Bots will now identify themselves as bots on the Operator List. This can be used for other bots to identify players as bots for disallowing them commands. Since the bot operator level is very low (just above player level), bots won't be able to issue much commands to other bots.

5 lines of code changed in 1 file:

Maverick 2008-04-06 05:50 Rev.: 2502

Small bug in BWJS notification

1 lines of code changed in 1 file:

Maverick 2008-04-04 14:05 Rev.: 2492

Few small changes to make EventBot perform better

2 lines of code changed in 1 file:

Maverick 2008-04-01 14:10 Rev.: 2476

Reverting changeset [2473] of dugwyler.
I'm sorry, I should've committed this change earlier (I forgot to remove EventRequest.java file earlier).

The EventRequest class has been copied into the eventbot.java file on purpose so it's certain the class is loaded when the bot is spawned.
I've found out with the pubstats that classes/files outside the bot file aren't loaded when the bot is spawned (probably because the bot class is loaded dynamically).

240 lines of code changed in 2 files:

dugwyler 2008-04-01 09:03 Rev.: 2473

Removed duplicate define of EventRequest class (was preventing compile)

141 lines of code changed in 1 file:

Maverick 2008-03-31 13:06 Rev.: 2463

* Another attempt to fix the ConcurrentModificationException that has been plaguing the eventbot. See ticket #22
* Moved the EventRequest object into the eventbot file so it's loaded when the bot is spawned.

178 lines of code changed in 1 file:

Maverick 2008-02-15 13:22 Rev.: 2324

Making EventBot's collections thread safe

99 lines of code changed in 1 file:

Maverick 2008-01-24 13:34 Rev.: 2244

Following changes have been done:
* Finished subscriptions
* Some text modifications
* Sorted !listban output by date
* modified saveBannedPlayers() so banned players are properly stored in configuration file
* Added equals() and hashcode() methods to inner-class BannedPlayer
Everything is for 99% tested. See ticket:22

163 lines of code changed in 2 files:

Maverick 2008-01-23 17:12 Rev.: 2241

Small !help change on !removerequest

2 lines of code changed in 1 file:

Maverick 2008-01-23 17:05 Rev.: 2240

Untested work at EventBot, fixing alot of Todo's
Implemented new !help screen

Related ticket:22

301 lines of code changed in 1 file:

Maverick 2007-11-27 16:10 Rev.: 1975

Added a few todo's in comments (for myself).

10 lines of code changed in 1 file:

Maverick 2007-10-22 13:44 Rev.: 1901

Alot of updates to EventBot. Tested and is stable enough for deployment.

244 lines of code changed in 2 files:

Maverick 2007-10-19 12:50 Rev.: 1894

* Changed EventRequest object
* Added expiring requests
* Added unimplemented command

New functionality is untested

105 lines of code changed in 2 files:

Maverick 2007-06-25 07:46 Rev.: 1608

Very first version of EventBot, see ticket:22.

365 lines of code changed in 3 files:

Generated by StatSVN 0.5.0